We believe that the current ways of creating artistic work aren’t fair, resulting in some artists, audiences and young people being left behind. So, at Daryl & Co we invest our resources into developing new ways of creating work that enable opportunities for all, because that's what we value the most.
Absurd and Silly
We embrace the power of play and take fun seriously
We engage in a culture of understanding which involves listening but also questioning
We believe everyone has the power to make change
We understand there is more to life than just words
We thrive when we work together
1. Place artists and young people front and centre in the creative process.
2. Ensure access and inclusion takes the lead, both organisationally and artistically.
3. Hold the space for meaningful ongoing conversations to ensure change happens.
4. Collaborate with committed partners to enable them to share responsibility and take the lead for change.
5. Ensure a thriving flexible organisation that can respond to and support which ever artist is taking the lead.
We make quirky, creative theatre for young audiences and their families. Ideal for theatres and art venues as well as schools, festivals and rural touring.
Click to discover a whole new world of theatre!
We are proud to work with a talented team of artists, producers, actors, artists, managers and more.
Head over to say hello to our creative and friendly team!